I recieved a citation, now what?
After you receive your citation, you have two options:
- You can contest the ticket by appearing in court.
- You can pay the citation.
If you do nothing, the court will enter a default judgement on your behalf and assess a forfeiture. Generally, you will then have 60 days to pay and you will receive a postcard notification with the amount and date due.
If you fail to pay the forfeiture, the court has the authority to suspend your driver's license, issue a warrant for your arrest, and/or send your debt to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue (State Debt Collection)
I wish to contest the citation. When/where do I go for court?
Your specific court date and time is found in the top left corner of your citation.
Municipal court is held in the Hartford City Hall (109 N Main St., Room L01).
I do not wish to contest the citation. How do I pay the fine?
Payment can be made in the following ways:
- In person, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. at the address below
- At court (payments at court can only be made by check or credit card)
- Online using the link provided. (you will need your citation number or driver's license number, and a 2.75% service fee applies to pay by credit card.)
- By phone: 1-1888-891-6064 (2.75% service fee applies, and citation/driver's license number required)
- By mail (check or money order) sent to:
Mid-Moraine Municipal Court
962 W. Paradise Drive
West Bend, WI 53095
Mid Moraine Municipal Court
Visit the MMM Court Website for more information and contact information